Job Description and Responsibilities:
1. Take the responsibility of Income Tax review and control.
2. Strong background on Withholding CIT Tax rules applications
3. Responsible of the VAT and WHT VAT, including the return, payment and reconciliation
4. Responsible to review and control all ancillary obligation regarding Income Tax.
1. Responsible to attend accounting audit, establish and monitor action plan to solve any tax issue on the audit report.
2. Provide strong support on Tax Planning strategies within business departments such as taxation studies on new business models, tax forecast, tax risk analysis, and permanent and temporary differences analysis.
· Provide strong support on Tax Assessment providing accurate information and support documents as assigned by Regional Tax or group requirements.
1. Strong tax legislation interpretation and analysis to support tax consultancy on daily works.
2. Strong capability on IFRS accounting rules considering tax impacts according to the Dominican Republic legislation.
3. Financial reviews and analysis for the Company’s accounting records in compliance with local legal and company internal requirements.
4. Manage year-end financial external audit.